“LS” means Landor Space.
Landor Space's premises license with Lambeth Council means our venue has to ensure the following procedures below are adhered to by clients renting our space, we would advise you read the information below carefully.
- Depending on the nature of the event, to ensure the safety of all your guests/staff additional security/door supervision will have to hired. This can be organised by ourselves and will be added to the overall cost.
- Please note that LS requires that the client hiring the space discloses the number of guests under 18.
The Landor has its own public liability insurance however;
- We require all customers to take out there own.
- You will be ask to provide us with a copy of your insurance for our record.
- Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the event.
3) Capacity (incl. guests and staff/cast):
- 100 people standing
- 80 people seating
4) Booking procedure:
No booking will be deemed confirmed until LS has received:
- A completed and signed Venue Hire Agreement from the Client
- A signed copy of the Venue Hire Terms & Conditions acknowledging that the Client has accepted them.
- 20% Deposit within 10 days of pencilling your date. We cannot guarantee the date without the deposit payment.
- A Stage Payment of 30% to be paid 60 days before your event
- The remaining 50% to be paid on the day of the event.
- A refundable security deposit of up to a £1,000 (At LS’s discretion, depending on the length and the nature of the event) is due one calendar month prior to the event and to be held until the inventory and inspection of the venue has been completed.
- If a booking is made less than one calendar month prior to the Event date then 50% fees will be due immediately upon booking. The balance to be paid on the day.
5) Furniture / material hire / Equipment:
- We have some furnitures, lighting, sound and audio equipment on site. The Client agrees to use the equipment belonging to the Venue in a safe manner and return it in good working order. Where equipment is damaged, the security deposit will not be refunded and additional charges may occur for the Client.
- Should you need any additional equipment hire or a specific decoration request we are happy to source it for you when possible. To be requested at the time of booking.
- All extra hire and installation fees will be added to the overall cost. (30 days before).
- The Client must ensure that any wooden structures brought onto the premises are Class 1 and that all drapes and soft settings and props are fireproofed. LS reserves the right to refuse the use of any equipment or props.
- No props/equipment/decor is to be nailed, stapled, glue, taped on any surface of the venue unless prior approval. If not respected, the security deposit could be retained.